Dairy Cook-Off Sweet Month Winner – Frozen Yoghurt Bark
- 3 min
- Serves 4
- 2 Cups Plain yoghurt
- 2 TBSP honey
- 2 Nectarines
- ½ Cup blueberries
- 5 -7 chopped mint leaves
1. Line a baking tray with parchment paper and set aside.
2. In a medium size bowl, add yoghurt and honey. Mix to combine.
3. Evenly spread the yoghurt mixture onto the baking tray with a spatula to get a 2cm layer.
4. Sprinkle the nectarines, blueberries and finely chopped mint over the layer of yoghurt.
5. Cover the tray with foil and freeze for at least 3 hours or overnight.
6. Remove from freezer, cut into pieces and enjoy!