Frozen Yoghurt Bites
- 1 cup fruit (of your choice.)
- 1 tablespoon of honey.
- A pinch of salt.
- 1 cup full-fat plain Greek yoghurt.
- 1 cup granola (use your fave!)
- Arrange 24 mini cupcake liners in a muffin tin and set aside.
- Add the fruit to a medium bowl and drizzle the honey over. Using a fork or the back of a spoon, mash the fruit until smashed, with small pieces remaining. Stir in the salt and Greek yogurt and mix until combined.
- Assemble the bites by placing a tsp or two of the granola in the bottom of each prepared cupcake liner.
- Top with a spoonful of the yogurt mixture. If you’d like, you can pop a piece of fruit or a sprinkle of granola on top for garnish.
- Freeze for at least 2 hours before serving.