Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup cream
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp of sugar
- ¼ cup of salt
- 1x Small ziploc bag
- 1x Large ziploc bag
- Add ½ cup milk, ½ cup cream, ½ tsp vanilla extract and 1 Tbsp of sugar into a small ziploc bag. Seal the bag firmly and get any excess air out.
- In a large ziploc bag, fill half the bag with ice and add ¼ cup of salt.
- Put your small ziploc bag inside the larger bag, top up with ice and seal.
- Shake the bag for +- 6 minutes. (If you can, use gloves, since the salt makes the ice extra cold).
- Rinse off the smaller bag and carefully open (you don’t want any remaining salt inside the bag). Stir until smooth, scoop and enjoy!