Mini Eggs Brownie Parfaits
- 1225g bag of your favourite candy-coated chocolate Easter Eggs
- 500 ml whipping cream
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 2 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 1 in batch of Fudge Brownie
- Prepared the Fudge Brownies according to the recording to the recipe directions, letting it cool; completely before using. Alternatively, feel free to use your favourite brownie recipe or oven store-bought brownies if you’d like to.
- Slice the Fudge Brownies into small square pieces, about 24 in all.
- Add the whipping cream and the sugar to a large bowl (I use my stand-mixer, but a hand mixer works fine too!). Whip the cream on high speed until stiff peaks form. Remove about 1 cup the whipped cream to a separate bowl and then add the cocoa powder to the rest of the whipped cream, folding it in gently until it’s blended well.
- Pour the candy-coated chocolate eggs into a plastic bag, reserving a few for the top of each parfait. Crush the rest of the candy-coated chocolate eggs inside the bag using a rolling pin until they’re in medium sized pieces with a few larger chunks.
- Layer the chocolate whipped cream, the brownie chunks and the crushed candy-coated chocolate eggs in the parfait glasses however you wish, and serve with a dollop of the plain whipped cream on top, along with a few candy-coated chocolate eggs for garnish