No Bake Oreo Cheesecake
- 8 Oreo sandwich cookies
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 8 oz. softened cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- mini chocolate chips, cherry pie filling, or additional Oreos for garnish
- Crush Oreo cookies in a blender or food processor to create crumbs. Stir with melted butter and divide between 4 serving dishes. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whip cream until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- In another large bowl, mix cream cheese, vanilla, sugar and lemon juice until smooth. Fold in whipped cream. Spoon evenly between 4 serving dishes and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Top with chocolate chips or cherry pie pilling and serve.