- ½ cup of thickened cream
- strawberries and blueberries
- icing sugar
- 3 tbsp castor sugar
- 1 tbspn boiled water
- ¾ tbspn gelatine
- mint leaves
- 60g dark chocolate
- Pour water in gelatine, leave to settle.
- In a small saucepan add cream and sugar. Stir on low heat.
- Add dark chocolate to cream and sugar. Stir on low heat till melted and smooth – do not boil.
- Stir gelatine into mixture.
- Lightly grease silicone heart moulds and pour mixture into moulds.
- Chill, covered, for 3 hours or overnight, until set.
- Unmould, garnish and serve with chocolate hearts and strawberries.