Pasta with no-cook Mozarella & Tomato Sauce
- 2 pt. cherry tomatoes
- ½ c. fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- ½ c. fresh basil leaves
- ¼ c. olive oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 package penne or corkscrew pasta
- 12 oz. small mozzarella balls (bocconcini)
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- In large serving bowl, stir cherry tomatoes, parsley, basil, oil, salt. Let stand at room temperature at least 1 hour or up to 4 hours to blend flavors.
- Heat large covered saucepot of salted water to boiling over high heat. Add pasta and cook as label directs. Drain well.
- Add pasta to tomato mixture; toss with mozzarella balls & garnish with a dollop of sour cream.