Peanut Butter Custards
- 2 cups of milk
- ½ tsp. vanilla
- 1 packet unflavoured gelatine
- Fresh berries
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- 2 tbsp. dry roasted peanuts
- In a medium saucepan, combine: milk, sugar, gelatine. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until gelatin is dissolved.
- Remove saucepan from heat.
- Add peanut butter, vanilla then whisk in peanut butter and vanilla until smooth.
- Cover and chill for 3 hours or until set.
- Garnish with berries, a dollop of yoghurt and peanuts.
- Serve & enjoy!