Tasty Cheesy Mac Dinner Treat
- 25 min
- Serves 2
- 2 large microwave safe bowls
- 3 cups of cooked macaroni
- 400g Cheese (200g for the mix, 200g for the topping)
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons corn starch
- Fresh chives
- 6 – 12 muffin cups and a muffin pan
In a microwave safe mug or bowl, microwave the cooked macaroni and 200g Cheese for 3 minutes.
In a new bowl, mix 1 cup Milk, 1 egg and 2 tablespoons corn starch.
Pour mixture over the microwaved mac & Cheesy goodness and mix together well.
Add the fresh chives and mix well.
Spoon into the muffin cups in the muffin tray.
Top each Cheesy Mac muffin with extra Cheese.
Bake at 200 degrees Celsius for 20 mins.
Serve and Enjoy