Ultimate Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- 1 cup grated cheddar or gouda cheese
- 2 slices of bread
- 2-3 tbsp butter
- Salt (Optional)
- Spread butter on one side of each slice of bread. With butter side down, top with the desired amount of cheese.
- In your pan over medium heat, melt 1 tbsp butter.
- Add your sandwich to the pan with butter side down.
- Cook until bread is golden brown and cheese is starting to melt (approx 2 minutes).
- Flip your sandwich and continue to cook until the cheese is melted.
- Optional: Season your sandwich with salt.